Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I'm Learning

Today is the first day that i create my blog. I have so many thing that I need to learn. Now i am learning to write a simple blog for myself. I am so homesick and i miss my parent and my lao gong so much. I very hope that i can be with them all the time. But i know that this is impossible. Therefore, this is the appropriate time for me to learn and train myself to be more independent. Yes, i have to learn this. Actually i am very scare to step in the real world. But i dun have any choice because this is what the world it is. When i feel scare, i will keep telling myself that there is nothing is impossible. So, i was searching a new way for myself.

There was a person who are help me a lot. I really feel very touching and blissful. Thank you lao gong. I think i can't find such a good boy friend anymore. You teach me a lot of thing and i learn many thing from you too. I really hope that we can stay happy and until forever. When i was sad, you accompany me. When i need you, you are always beside me. You had give me a lot of support. I love you.

Besides, I would like to talk about my classmate. I am so like all of my classmate. I feel very warm to stay in that class. There was so many friends that I can share my happiness with them. I just feel that we are the Happy Family. Especially Poo Ai and Juin, they are help me a lot. When i sad, they will give me some suggestion and comfort me. Thank you all a lot. I will appreciate you all. Next time, I would like to post my family photo to show you all.

Final exam is coming soon. I would like to wish good luck to all of my friends. Hope we all can get good result. Its time to leaving. Will be continue next time. Thanks for viewing my blog.

3 comments:

  1. quite a long post oso haha..can express out all ur feeling.
    yes we must learn to be independent, we r the one who can help ourselves..haha. im learning too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you are right. There is more other people that can help us. Just we can help ourselves.. Because it's hard for us can find a trusty friend. Am i right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes...but friends r important too...jz we nid to protect ourselves

    ReplyDelete