Sunday, April 5, 2009

To Those Who Love Me





















I just back from my hometown (Penang) to Kampar. Do you know what is my feeling from the 1st step into the bus? My feeling is DON'T WANT TO GO BACK TO KAMPAR. I was very missing my parent and my lovely lao gong. I am very homesick.

I went to Penang last week because of 'Cheng Beng'. All my relatives are met together. I feel very happy and warm on that moment. Such a long time i already din feel like this. That day I also play with my cousin's baby, the baby so cute! I feel so meaningful in these few day at Penang.

I always stay at home efore went to University study , that time my parent especially my mum always control me. I feel that i didn't have any freedom and cannot 'breath' at all. At that time, i feel that my parent treat me unfair and they dun love me at all. After i came to UTAR, Kampar here, I only realise that how much my parent love me.

Actually my parent dun allow me to drive car, is because of they worried about my savety. My parent dun allow me to dye hair, actually is because of they care of my healthy. My parent always worried about me, but why i will feel that they treat me bad? I feel very guilty and sad. My parent protect me a lot. Whenever i was in troubles, they always here to help me. They solve everything for me. I feel that I'm very blissful.

Actually I wanna to say thanks and love them. But i can't. Because my family is kinda conservative. So, it is hard for me to open my mouth and show my love to them. They will feel shy too. So, the only way that i can show my love to them is just only at here. But i think they wont even know what I wrote because my parent are illiterate.

I told my parent about my problems often. So, they know me well. They always give me some suggestion and teach me how to slove it. At the same time, I make them worried about me. Sorry papa and mama. I was wrong. I not suppose to tell you all. I make you all worried about me. I think i can't find such a good mama and papa already. I love you all so much.

My lao gong help me a lot too. Whenever i feel sad, he always comfort me and sayang me too. My parent and my lao gong help me without saying any single words . "Sometime if we really care someone, we dont need to let them know all the thing that you done for them, just care them from our heart, someday they will realise it". This is what my lao gong told me. I really dunno how to explain how much you treat me well. Love you lao gong.

I dunno whether other people will accept what i said or not. Because maybe they dun like the way that i showing my love or other things. But i just can say, this is who i am .

Papa, Mama and Lao Gong..I WANNA BACK HOME...

2 comments: