Monday, July 13, 2009

---~Couple Outing~---

Before I go to bed, let me briefly write and telling you all about the Ipoh trip.

My boy friend came to visit me last Friday with his housemate Yee Sheng. Actually this is the

right time that he came to visit me because I need him at that time. So I feel very comfortable

and quite happy in this weekend.

Actually I got test on last Friday. My boy friend was waiting in my room. I'm feel happy to saw

him when I enter into my room. I feel warm, chock-full of love and relax. I like the feeling very

much. Thanks Lao Gong for accompany me this few days. You really comfort me a lot and feel

very happy to stay together with you. I hope that you can stay with me all the time.

We go JUSCO shopping and watch the Ice Age 3. This movie is so funny, make us laugh non

stop..Damn happy. Besides, we also went to 安记 there eat 芽菜鸡. Walao..really nice. I like my

super big meat ball. Meat ball is my favourite which I like it since I was small. After that we went

to Ipoh Parade shopping. We buy a lot of things at the Jusco and Ipoh Parade. Really want 'Puak

Gai liao'. Oh ya, forgot to mention that we go to buy the bicycle also which is a couple bicycle. Ai

Ping..find one day we cycle to pasar malam there ba..hehe..I sure will buy a lot of food now

because I no need to carry it...hiak hiak...

k ba..Its time to sleep now. Damn tired and sleepy. Last night have to 'piak' until so late all

because of I din touch the book at all in last weekend. Go out often. Although is tired but the

important is i really enjoyed on this weekend. Really feel happy and relax. You make bright my

days. Thanks and love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment