Sunday, June 28, 2009

~Lao Gong & Me~

I'm not going to say very detail on this blog because I have so many thing to busy..a lot of assignment some more need to find some journal for tomorrow.

My Lao Gong just go back for an hour ago, but this time is different compared to the previous one. The purpose of this blog is i want to shout out that 'I'M VERY HAPPY'. Oh my god..why am I so happy? haha.. Soon..I will tell you all why am I so happy..gaga..

Hope I can spend some time to continue this blog. I think I will and I should too because I hope I can share my happiness with you all.

The last thing that I want to say is Lao Gong, thanks a lot for accompany me this weekend. You make me so happy. I'm so enjoyed. I like to be with you. I hope I can hug you tight and grab your hand until forever. I love you so much.

~NeverEnd Stories~

2 comments: