Sunday, June 21, 2009

~For My Beloved Papa~


Such a long time I didn't update my blog. In this blog, I would like to talk about my beloved Papa. I went back to my hometown, Penang last Friday to celebrate Father's Days. I'm so happy and enjoy on this weekend because I can meet my family and my boy friend too. He also went back to Penang to celebrate with his Papa too.

I was arrive at Penang Jeti there around 2pm in the afternoon. After I had my lunch then I go to my Papa's durian stall. Actually I'm very happy to see my Papa but i still dunno why my heart will feel 'sour sour' like that everytime when i saw my Papa. I feel hurt or 'sim tia' when I saw him so 'ping'? or he look very tired? or he feel very suffer? or he getting old? or may be he will leave me soon??

Say the truth, I really very scare and worried that my family include my little lao gong will leave me someday. Of cause, I know that every human also will pass that scary thing. But, what can I do and live if without them? I really love my Papa very much and my mama too. Actually I was so sad when I come back to Kampar. I was so guity that I didn't find my Papa this afternoon. Today is Father's Day but i didn't go find him, I feel that I was wrong. After I arrive Kampar, I phone my Papa and greet him Father's Day. After I greet my Papa, my heart start feeling better but I still miss him a lot.

'DEAD' this word make me feel very scary and make me feel that life is too short. My Mama told me before that she will die around 50 something. Do you know what is my feeling at that moment? I really want to cry it out and hug her tight. I was so scare to listen all this thing. My Papa and Mama sacrificed so much for their beloved children. I really love them so much. Actually I cry non stop while on the way back to Kampar. I really feel very suffer and cannot survive in Kampar. I really can't imagine what will happen to me if one of my family or my lao gong leave me oneday. I really will mad. I really dunno how long that i will sad. I really dunwan them to leave me. If one day, I have a chance to allow me to shorter my life to extend the life of my beloved parent, I would rather to do so. But I know that I can't do anything anymore because this all had set when we was born. So, I just hope that my beloved Papa & Mama have a wonderful life before they left me.

I was said that my parent sacrificed for their children so much. But I really dunno why I cannot 'demi' my parent to put more effort and study hard to get a good result for my parent? Maybe I too lazy? Motiveless to study? But my Papa is so hardworking to earn more money for me and my little brother to study? Why he can and want to work hard? Why I can't? But start from today, I will make a promise to my Papa and Mama that I will put more effort to get a good result for you all, get loan so that my Papa won't feel too suffer, do not waste money on other useless thing, to get a Degree cert to make you proud, sayang you two, won't make you angry-whatever you not allow then I won't do, and many many more. Papa..you are so famous for me. Everybody will think of you and know you when they heard about 'DURIAN' this word. So many 'Stars' go your stall eat before. Eg, Chai Lan, Xin Jie and many many more..I can't remember it all. And Chai Lan wrote a book for you, got your name and your phone number there. Papa..I really proud of you and feel very touching. Just wanna to tell you that you are a great Papa and successful Papa. I really proud of you. Now, to be your daughter I also will be the famous and popular one oneday. I won't make you dissapoited anymore. I really will try it hard and change whatever that I can change. I love you so much Papa. So sorry that I only can shout it out and speak out at here because I too introvert and I will feel shy to tell you all 'rou ma' thing. Hope my brother after read my blog will help me to pass all the message to my beloved Papa and Mama.

Papa..Mama..you always will be the greatest one in my heart. You two so care of me. When something going wrong to me, two of you will help me to solve it. Two of you give a wonderful and meaningful childhood for me although we are poor last time. My Ah Ma Kampung is the natural and happy place for me. Papa..Mama..you all make bright my future. Thanks God that you give me a happy family. I feel that I am so blissful compared with others. Still got many thing that I want to say about my beloved Papa and Mama. But there is lack of time to describe the life of my Papa and Mama since they are young. But soon I hope I will write about it.

And let me mention about my little lao gong. So sorry that I neglect you sometimes. I know that sometimes I didn't think of your feeling. I really feel guilty with that. But one thing that I can promise you is I will love you always and won't leave you. I really love you so much.

Finally, what I said in this blog is consider as a promise between me and my Papa, Mama and Lao Gong. Of cause, I would like to wish my Papa have a Wonderful and Happy Father's Day.
Love you all always.


No comments:

Post a Comment