Thursday, April 16, 2009

~~God Bless You~~


Actually I'm going to bed just now, but I can't sleep. I'm so worried and thinking of my grandma. I really very worried about you grandma.


This evening, I was on the way going back to my hostel. Suddenly, my mum phone me. She told me that my grandma will having an operation tomorrow. The risk is very high, but my grandma still insist to take the operation. She is a very brave grandma, she won't fear of painful. I'm so proud of her, but I know that she was very suffer.


She have been stay in the hospital for more than three months. If for you, what will you feel? What is your feeling if you lay on bed for 24 hours? Sure is very suffer ,isn't it? But my grandma is more than 3 months lying at there. I feel very pity with her, because I can feel how suffer she was and she never say a single words. But sometimes she will cry when she cant bear the pain anymore.


I will pray for my grandma and hope she can pass through all these nightmare . I apologize for what I did to you last time. I'm not a good grandchildren, I admit with that. After I start staying alone at outside, I only know that how good my family include you (grandma) treat me.


I just want to suggest to all of my friends and the readers, family is very important to us. No matter what mistake that we have done, we are still a family. Only family's member will forgive, give some suggestion and encourage us. No one else will treat you like that unless you have a true friend. But normally, a true friend is hard to find. So, we must appreciate our family if not we sure will regret someday. As my brother say, we wont know when is the person that we love will left us. The only thing we can do is try our best to love them more. This is one of the way and also the only way that we can do.

Here, is the only the place that I can show my love to my family. Although I seldom show out my love and care, but actually I'm very worry of you and sometimes I will think of you. Take care, grandma. I hope you will recover as soon as possible. We (family) will always be with you. Don't be scare because we are always by your side to support you. Love you..my lovely grandma.






No comments:

Post a Comment